Showing: 1 - 3 of 3
    Thanks

Default Can't get in rooms

Hi I cannot get in the rooms ,genemar.
    I also tried anew name maryjane nothing works HELP

Super Moderator Works with God M~Astral's Avatar
    Thanks

Up the top of the page on the blue bar is a button that says unable to access chat . Try there if that doesn't work shout to Apollo.
    Everything is an illusion. With every action you create your future. With every thought you create your destiny. The only real thing is love. When you hurt another person you hurt yourself, When you forgive another person you forgive yourself. Many seek the holy grail, but you already have it. Wake up from the world of dreams you live in. Then you will find the answers you have always wanted.

Administrator The Highest Cause M~Apollo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 969 Posts

Hi ((( gene )))

I emailed you a few days ago. You are already registered for the new rooms with user name Genemar - note the capital G. If you have forgotten your password please click on the LOST PASSWORD tab and a temporary password will be emailed to you which you can change when you log in.
    The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali