Showing: 1 - 2 of 2

Thread: Mum

Thanks

Default Mum

Mum

I know you are no longer in pain or suffering, and that you have been reunited with Dad, Nan, Grandad and all the family who love you - but I miss you so very much.

My heart is still filled with grief and although I try not to show it around the family, there are many times tears fall and I call for you and Dad.

I love you both so very much but I know you are together again as it should be.
    Don't wait for the storm to pass - learn to dance in the rain.

Administrator The Highest Cause M~Apollo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,687 Times in 971 Posts

((( River ))) As you are aware, your relationship is changed, not ended.

Tears are a gift to us from God, for when words aren't enough to express our feelings.
    In allowing the tears to flow, they aid us in letting go of our pain and loss.
    Whether they are the result of joy or sorrow, tears are a response to emotions for which we can find no words, they reveal our most vulnerable self.

When we cry we are releasing the pain of the loss, not the memory of the one we cherish.

The most dramatic rainbows seem to follow the most severe storms.
    When my eyes overflow, I visualise my tears washing away the pain that I carry inside my heart and soul.
    And when they finally stop, I look for the brilliant rainbow of love and hope.

Wrapping rainbows around you, and everyone that has a loved one or friend in spirit
    They are once again home with family and friends, but dwell deep within our hearts
    The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M~Apollo For This Useful Post:

RiverWhisper (15-07-2017),SH~jennie (15-07-2017)