Showing: 1 - 4 of 4

Thread: Night Terrors

Thanks

Default Night Terrors

Hello all,

I have had issues with night terrors for 35 years.

Mediumship runs in the family. They often happen at night and I know it is spiritual activity as I can clearly feel a presence coming in.

The thing is, I know you are meant to talk to them and send them towards the light if possible, but some just seem to want to stay and scare you.

How do you send them away?

P.S I have tried every protection, white light thing. grid set up, angel calling, help from healers, other mediums you can think off.
    Sian

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sia1981 For This Useful Post:

Katrina L (01-07-2017)

Thanks

Hello,

I'm new to this site and stumbled across this thread. I had experienced night terrors for years starting in my early teen years. I had no idea what was happening and used to think I was going to die in my sleep. Something told me that I was experiencing something unique, and I realized there was meaning. I taught myself how to think rather than panic (very difficult). I was more aware. I still wanted it to stop, so I prayed for it to stop and had my home blessed by a priest. It stopped, but if I sleep somewhere else (traveling or staying someplace) I still have them, although not as terrifying since I have more control.

I'd like more insight on this topic as well. I feel that I was afraid of the unknown and now that I'm more aware, I think I have the capability of listening or trying to understand why...wondering if there is a message in all of it.

Member Angel Worker Crystal Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Katrina, thanks for bringing this topic up. I believe you are both on the right track as I experienced problems at night too.
    Now I am much more in control most of the time, using gatekeepers and psychic exercises and rituals to put in place the safeguards I needed, and can actually use my sleep and dreams to help heal and solve problems and to learn new skills too. Did you know that the trilogy 'Twilight' came to the author in a dream?
    It takes time and practice and determination and in the end you may end up being lucid in your dreams and realise 1) that you are dreaming and then 2) be able to choose what you do and what happens around you.
    ~*~ "Just when you are about to give up, miracles happen." ~*~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystal Rose For This Useful Post:

Katrina L (01-07-2017)

Thanks

Wow, Thanks for the insight. Although I rarely have night terrors now, I do wake up with more clarity and solutions to problems, insight etc. I am certain that there is a link and I am here to finally accept and learn. I used to ignore and deny all of my intuitions and coincidences. Night terrors would scare me because I would see and hallucinate...but it was so real...I thought I was going crazy. I'm taking steps to learn how to trust the messages and learn how to distinguish between what is made up by my brain vs what is true intuition. Reading your response is comforting....I was lead to this site and I feel the purpose is revealing itself slowly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Katrina L For This Useful Post:

Crystal Rose (01-07-2017)