Showing: 1 - 15 of 15
    Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

Default The empath and the archetypal drama triangle

I've been struggling being an empath, l'm not very good with shielding and seem to attract a lot of users and abusers. I found this book and found it quite useful in helping me understand why it was happening, so thought might help someone else. It is written by Elaine La Joie. It was free on Amazon kindle.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bazinga For This Useful Post:

Crystal Rose (07-05-2017),M~Apollo (06-05-2017),TraceSwan (14-05-2017)

Super Moderator Angel Worker M~Astral's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Mediumystics xxx

Being an empath can in this world be hard if you don't fully understand it. With most people as the years go by they learn how to understand this, some will take themselves out of situations .

What you also have to understand is that on a very dense level we create the world around us. Often we will sit and worry about something ,only for that to happen and then we wonder why. For something to happen both parties have to play a part , an example would be one person thinks when they meet a person they have not seen in a while a argument will happen. The other person also thinks the same thing, this then allows the atmosphere to all allow the argument to happen.

If you train yourself to not expect anything to happen, then you can control this to a certain extent. This allows you to open up when you wish to. If your expecting everyone who enters your life to be users and abusers then these sort of people will become attracted to you , as every cell in your body is sending out this message, here I am come and take advantage.

If something is karmic or we wanted it to happen then this of course has to play out, but usually karmic situations are played out to help a person repay with kindness. We also in certain situations put our hands up and play a part to help others who have become lost in this world both in their thoughts and actions, these situations can be very hard, but somehow we manage to come out of the other side battered and scared but stronger.

You have learnt all your life to pick up emotions so learning to control it takes time to undo all of that. Try with small situations at first keep telling yourself I am going to arrive there and everyone is going to be happy no problems and really believe it with all your heart and soul. It may take a few times to get this to work, but you will find that you start to control the situation not the other way around where your magnet for other peoples emotions.

I hope I explained that in a way you understand, and it helps a little.
    Everything is an illusion. With every action you create your future. With every thought you create your destiny. The only real thing is love. When you hurt another person you hurt yourself, When you forgive another person you forgive yourself. Many seek the holy grail, but you already have it. Wake up from the world of dreams you live in. Then you will find the answers you have always wanted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M~Astral For This Useful Post:

TraceSwan (14-05-2017)

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

Thank you, yes l understood and it helps. It backs up what l learnt in the book, but also what l've been telling myself. Keep getting over and over that l need to work on my vibes, as being a magnet. I think it happened so powefully in an abusive childhood. It is an automatic expectation. I am working on changing it, and found a way of releasing a lot of stuck energy, think that was working as a magnet too.

Member Angel Worker Crystal Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
    I've been struggling being an empath, l'm not very good with shielding and seem to attract a lot of users and abusers. I found this book and found it quite useful in helping me understand why it was happening, so thought might help someone else. It is written by Elaine La Joie. It was free on Amazon kindle.
    Hey Bazinga,

Thanks for letting us know about that book, I have had a quick read and a lot of it resonates with me, but Ido not see myself as the scapegoat or centre of the triangle but then I think I am pretty good at controlling my empathy now. I find that idea pretty harsh too and I wonder how some uncontrolled and unaware empaths might feel about that idea?

You said that you are not very good with shielding so may I ask how you shield then? What do you use/visualise? Do you use grounding and protection too? It all takes conscious practice at first but it gradually gets to be part of you so much that the effort becomes part of the sub-conscious.
    ~*~ "Just when you are about to give up, miracles happen." ~*~

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

I'm glad it resonated with you. There are other books in the series which I haven't read, as quite expensive, but there are different dynamics besides the ones mentioned. I just thought it was so interesting how we can attract and react by our vibrational frequency. I have used the visualising method, various colours surrounding me. I think my lack of faith in it, makes it ineffectual. Same with AA Michael surrounding me prayer. The most success I have had is chanting, Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guroo Dayvay Namehg Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guroo Dayvay Nameh. I also carry crystals around on me. Black tourmaline I find helps ground. How do you have faith in visualisation if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

This is just my opinion.

When I type the word negative its doesn't me what we so often think. Its to do with negative poles etc. Because we live in a world where one has to be positive and the other negative think of them as words, do not put monsters and bad things to the word. Positive doesn't always mean good either.

To understand vibrational and magnetics so its not so much about blind faith its about science or quantum physics. Understanding how the body works at that level. Every cell in your body and every atom is alive and spins at its own frequency. Some people will have a negative spin and others a positive spin.

When two people meet and one spins negative the other positive is like two magnets they are attracted to each other. When every cell in their bodies is spinning at the same rate one positive and the other negative, then you get that feeling of falling in love. When two people meet and they are say both have a negative spin then like magnets they repel each other. its like you have to get away from that person but you have no idea why.

When two people argue then their is a build up of negative in both their auras and you get the I cant stand the person feeling . We can also create these feelings by our actions.

This may answer some of your questions. Sometimes a soul is born into a family to help others overcome things, the magnetic pull they give off is often out of sync with the family and this causes situations to arise. Often these children are scapegoats or rejected etc

So its more magnetism than blind faith.

With chants, vowel sounds, mantra etc. I will use atoms but it goes down to even smaller particles as they spin they give off a sound. They make up everything plants, your body, planets, the universe and so on. Their sounds makes up the grand orchestra of everything , its often referred to as the music of the spheres. When a person meditates it strengthens the auric field and the chants etc tunes the aura to be in sync with everything.

We create also with our thoughts so when you use light etc if you believe then you create . If at a sub conscious level you believe then it becomes reality. Its like if you believe with all your heart and soul a big bill is going to arrive and keep telling themselves its going to come. Then it arrives and people ask why did I get a big bill, answer is you sat for weeks asking for a big bill. If you do the same with light and protection then it becomes reality.

this is just my opinion I hope it helps a little.
    Everything is an illusion. With every action you create your future. With every thought you create your destiny. The only real thing is love. When you hurt another person you hurt yourself, When you forgive another person you forgive yourself. Many seek the holy grail, but you already have it. Wake up from the world of dreams you live in. Then you will find the answers you have always wanted.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M~Astral For This Useful Post:

Crystal Rose (08-05-2017),TraceSwan (14-05-2017)

Thanks

Interesting points so far. Astral has just described myself (negative) and my husband (positive) and how we met, we have been together since that day!

Bazinga (that makes me think of Sheldon in BB) I don't think it is faith, it is because it (visualisation) works?
    For me it does, but before anyone jumps in and says that's wrong, I know not for everyone.
    It seems that some people don't know how to visualise easily, perhaps they have never been taught or perhaps they are more grounded people or perhaps they do not 'see' in their mind easily, and so they miss the strength and protection and calmness that visualisation exercises can give.

I spent a lot of my youth and younger years just existing, healing and wandering around spiritually, it was only later on that a vet that came to see a horse I was working on and he was amazed at the improvement and he asked me if I had used reiki. I had never heard of it so he said I should look into reiki and so I did and I was amazed that there was a whole world of people doing what I did but in a different way with rules and guidelines and exercises and attunements all of which work for people but a lot of the information works super well for empaths and is very enjoyable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystal Rose For This Useful Post:

TraceSwan (14-05-2017)

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

I agree, for example feelings like anger are considered negative, but is actually a positive so to speak if used and understood properly. Anger for example can alert a person to where teir personal boundaries are.

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

Lol Sheldon Cooper is where l got if from. I have a soft spot for him and bazinga. Though just a character, l find him a welcome relief, his words/actions are aligned with his thoughts. Most people aren't and it is draining and frustrating.

I enjoy rieki too.

I can visualise in graphic detail, but l haveve a hard time believing that a shield l put up will make a difference. I can't explain why either. I annoy myself because l've shown myself that if l worry about something, it comes true and on little positives (using positive and negative because easy to be understood, rather than literal) but fail wit bigger things, and the only difference is disbelief in it. So for me personally l think belief or at least emotion plays a part too.

This is interesting, thanks all

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazinga For This Useful Post:

Crystal Rose (08-05-2017)

Thanks

Shields are usually very personal but may I respectfully say you need to upgrade yours then if you feel it does not work?

The feelings and emotions that an empath senses and soaks up can be controlled and moderated using the same energy fields. I used to explain to people to "sip not swallow" so that they taste the situation and then allow it to flow over them rather than swallow it and take that energy inside to become part of themselves.

And crystals, well you have come to the right lady !
    Black Tourmaline is great as is Black Obsidian and Hematite. Other crystals that can help to shield are ones like Labradorite. But what crystals do you have, I am all for using what you have

(one day Sheldon will pick up a crystal and go "bazinga!" )

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

Crystal rose, l 100% need to upgrade and can't tell you just how much it means to actually get to talk about this. Over the years l know that side of my nature bas grown and developed along with the rest of me, but a big change/shift happened mid year 2013. Before l felt l could shut things out most of the time. After l became ultra sensitive to noise,light, smell, products, even basic paracetamol etc, I also noticed can more strongly feel crystals - (which is really cool). I feel extra overwhelmed and rather like l lack the energy to maintain it. Crystals help a lot, but l really would like to master it properly. I think I could use imagery of mirrors well, but l got told that could harm other people so haven't, but wandering whether to experiment and imagine mirror transmutes it to love and reflects back.

I have quite a good selection. I wear a pyrite and peridot bracelet, it is pretty. I carry on me at present black tourmaline, clear quartz, rose quartz and auralite 23. I regularly do a clearing meditation and use calcite, seems to work pulling out dense energies. I have recently started to meditate with desert rose, as l heard it can reveal hidden beliefs that no longer serve us. I have labradonite, but not used it yet. I do cleanse them regularly.

I like that, sip and swallow.

Thanks

I myself would not use mirrors unless it was urgent as we are all human .

I would think the number would be very high, like one in a billion of us who could really control our own emotions to such an extent as to not reflect outward our emotions into the world, both consciously and subconsciously. We also tend to get distracted with life and if you forget they are up then again everything is reflected outwards. This also includes their emotions and intent also that reflects back.

I only use them if I am in a situation that's very negative and urgent, then for the shortest time possible, up get out and down. I would not use them as a constant shield .

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

Fair enough, l read about it in one of doreen virtues books, but l see the logic in what you're saying.

Thanks

I think that mirrors have a valuable place in psychic protection. They are more than a shield though they are a total block, they can make the bearer invisible and reflect the surrounding area (a bit like the technology in James Bond's car in Die Another Day where the adaptive coating gathered information from one side and projected it on the other).

I suppose using mirror light is more like a defence than a routine practice? The idea that they are bad or not to be used seems to be because whatever is sent to them they will reflect right back. Well, maybe that should not be considered the wearer's problem? What do you think?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Crystal Rose For This Useful Post:

Bazinga (11-05-2017)

Member Involved Poster
    Thanks

It is food for thought.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazinga For This Useful Post:

Crystal Rose (11-05-2017)