Showing: 1 - 2 of 2
    Thanks

Thumbs up Hi!!! It's been over a year since I have visited and I can't get into the rooms! Help

It's been over a year since I have visited with you all !!❤ and I can't get into the rooms 😶 can anyone help?
    ]People may not remember what we've said to them but they will always remember how we've made them feel

Administrator The Highest Cause M~Apollo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 979 Posts

Hi Littlewolf. It would help us if you could describe which browser, operating system etc that you are using.

Are you using a stored link to access the rooms? Or are you clicking on the New Chat Rooms tab in the blue bar at the top of this page?

I notice that you haven't re-registered your user name for the New Chat Rooms which work on all browsers and operating systems including Windows, Linux, Chromebook, Android and IOS.

You should have a look at the pinned post at the top of the Help Forum http://www.mediumystic.com/forums/sh...New-Chat-Rooms
    The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali