Showing: 1 - 3 of 3
    Thanks

Default spirit gent from carrot's circle 28/04/2017

Missed Spirit Link:- I have a gentleman here connecting this evening - he has a peacefulness vibe about him and is a strong man, and a gentleness. The gentleman is coming forward on a grandfather energy link to sitter’s fathers side of the family. It is the gentleman that wishes to connect first - 78 years old or there abouts, he has a gentle energy about him, very strong energy, not so much physical strength but more mental strength, he was partially sighted before he passed, couldn’t see very well out of one eye, he wore his heart on his sleeve a fair bit. He says the name of Michael but might not be his. He is 5’4 in height and I also see he’s got a dark wooden walking stick too. In the back of the link heart-attack is mentioned, though not necessarily. Cause of passing was emotional for family and sitter, he doesn’t wish to talk about it as it was very emotional. He linking back to mid january when sitter was having a difficult time, to do with hospital appointments mentions about test results, sitter was waiting news but hadn’t heard anything/had the letter yet. He knows and he does see these things you know. He’s keeping watch on that situation and will keep you abreast. He sends love and steps back leaving sitter with his love.
    The Universe Is A Vast Place Of Positive Energy. Be Wise, Be Courageous and Just Be Yourself.

Super Moderator Active Poster M~Pina's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Cindra, I could take just about everything in your reading. Just not the connection to the fathers side. The family needs loads of prayers and strength at this time. Think the reason he showed up.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart "

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M~Pina For This Useful Post:

Cindra (30-04-2017),SH~Gaia (29-04-2017),SH~jennie (30-04-2017)

Thanks

Ok Pina, I am glad I posted it on here now. Thanks for picking up on the message/link! Take what you can and leave the rest if you can't take - don't worry about it - from the message.
    The message was very much a lot of love being sent just to confirm for you. Couldn't pick up much more than that from the info given though from the link as it closed very quickly as though he knew sitter was here but wasn't in chat
    at the time if makes sense! Love going out to you from here too. Peace
    The Universe Is A Vast Place Of Positive Energy. Be Wise, Be Courageous and Just Be Yourself.