Showing: 1 - 5 of 5
    Thanks

Default Automatic writing

Does anyone have real experience with this? I decided to try it a few weeks ago and am now writing what seems to be a novel. A story of a young girls life as told to me by her. I have never written a book before and my wife cannot believe that I can just be making this up in my head. I have to meditate shortly before starting to write and once I do, the writing flows for approximately 45mins to 1 hour. After which it just stops and I have no more story. Is this real? I have had several writing sessions with her and am at approximately 8000 words so far. Very intriguing. Any ideas as to how to develop this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigtimbergt For This Useful Post:

karenanne (08-12-2014)

Super Moderator Works with God M~Astral's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to Mediumystics xxxxxxxxxx

I have found a lot of young people , well young to me , are keeping some of the psychic abilities that everyone is born with , more so than in other years before. To each person this will all be normal , they think everyone is like this , then something very strange happens and they end up here.

I will try to give you my opinion other here may also have some information that will help you.

When a person meditates you attune your auric field and the soul with the universal cosmic consciousness, if you want to call it that . I often read posts and find a lot of people are doing this without any training or instruction of any sort. its almost like people are being born knowing how to do this , meditation is very easy to them.

Meditation also makes the body and all parts vibrate at a higher rate. In other words your tuning into this not the other way around. If your doing what I think you are then without even realising your projecting your consciousness outward when you meditate. When a person does this they often get a glimpse of past present and future, this information could arise in the material mind some days later or you get this feeling that something is going to happen.

With the automatic writing you could have

1, like a medium have tuned into a young spirit

2. got the information from a past life you have lived.

3. This information is being relayed by your soul to you in a form you would understand to assist you in this life.

Without knowing what information is being given to you, its hard to tell which option , what you need to do is look at the information you have been given. Then ask yourself a few questions

1. our you familiar with the material

2. Does it contain things that will help you in this life.

3. Is there certain parts that fit with this life.

And a million more questions it would be interesting to know if this is a spirit or your soul that is giving you this info either way it very interesting. I have read books by other people that have had this happen and they all contain some important things.

If you would like to do mediumship they hold some classes that will help you in the chat,. If you want to develop what your doing now keep mediating because your doing something right.

That's a very interesting experience your having.
    Everything is an illusion. With every action you create your future. With every thought you create your destiny. The only real thing is love. When you hurt another person you hurt yourself, When you forgive another person you forgive yourself. Many seek the holy grail, but you already have it. Wake up from the world of dreams you live in. Then you will find the answers you have always wanted.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M~Astral For This Useful Post:

peacewing (23-01-2015),ST~Gaia (06-10-2014),TraceSwan (24-04-2017)

Thanks

Thank you so much, both of you, Astral and Wali for your insight. I am just having a hard time accepting that this is truly a part of me. I feel lost and it is affecting my work and family life a tiny bit. I suppose I should accept it and work to develop it as most of me wishes to do. My wife is on my side so I suppose that's all I need. Thanks again and I am looking forward to more opinions and ideas.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigtimbergt For This Useful Post:

angelrayne (11-10-2014),M~Astral (07-10-2014),wali (06-10-2014)

Thanks

Hello I am new to this forum and it is nice to chat to likeminded people. I have the gift of automatic writing, drawing and painting. I think every persons gifts are unique so I don't expect we all work in the same way. I write with a lady called Mary who brings information through for me. She has helped me to accept that the information brought through is definitely not from me. I was nervous of all this at first but she has proven to me time and again that it is real. Yours sounds fascinating and have you tried asking questions? (I don't want to teach my granny how to suck eggs) But are you grounding and protecting yourself? Do you know who she is?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lozipops For This Useful Post:

M~Astral (23-01-2015)

Thanks

True words shine like the sun.an angel sends golden rays to the readers.look for the shimmer of lights to form the words that come from this angel.i see one now, it spells hope eternal flames the heart.